0)I just wrote the equivalent of a three page essay. I deleted in though, so there's that.
1) I have this tendency to want to sort people into lists based of demographics, psychographics and hobbies. Then I could compile some sort of database. That way, I could use the search terms "single, gay, camping" and I could have a list, and it would be so easy.
2) Getting to know people takes so long, and it's always disappointing if you end up not liking that person. It's like all that work was for nothing.
3) Butts are like pieces of artwork; there's no concrete criteria for quality, but you know a good one when you see it.
4) Everybody is so damn attractive at college. It's wonderful/horrible.
5) Identity is such a hard thing to hold on to. One minute you thing you got it, and the next minute you're constructing a new one.
6) Attractiveness is kind of a strange thing. It's hard to work towards, but if you work on being healthy and doing what you enjoy, it kind of just falls into place. It's like happiness in that way.