But, alas, I am not blond.
1) I don't think I will ever enjoy a piece of classical literature more than I enjoy Harry Potter. I realize this means I will probably never be a scholar, but I don't really care.
2) Today, I broke my kayak, lost my temper, and found out that I've accidentally overcome my greatest fear.
3) Ghost Hunting shows feature people walking around dark buildings asking moronic questions to nobody in particular. Later, they sit around and make ridiculous claims about light flares and temperature changes. In other words, ghost hunting is probably the greatest thing ever to come to cable television.
4) I guess I'm am kind of the opposite of pedophile. By this I mean that I am a relatively young person attracted to relatively old people. Seriously, I was drooling over Gerard Butler when I was, like, thirteen. But really, have you seen Dear Frankie? I mean, damn; parenting skills never looked so fine.
5) I'm to insecure about my body to want to have sex. Although, I don't want to be terrible at it if I ever do get a boyfriend. Dilemma.
6) Websites like Match.com have a pretty strong appeal to me, because filling out surveys and creating a profile sound much easier than, you know, actually meeting people. However, I've promised to myself that I'll wait until I'm at least in my twenties to try that. I figure I have to at least try the old fashion methods.
Something Happy: I have an excellent family and great friends.
Something Not Happy: The thought of me kissing someone is so foreign that I literally cannot imagine it happening.