Things I learned from this week:
1) Just because people like you and like being around you does not mean you are a good friend.
2) Acknowledging your shortcomings is a really stupid thing to do unless you are prepared to work on correcting them.
3) I'm more mature in ways I don't want to be, and less mature in ways that I do.
4) I should really sleep more and think less.
5) I can't even remember when I stopped caring how much I hurt my dad's feelings.
6) You can use awkwardness as a tool to make others uncomfortable. You probably shouldn't, though.
7) Being able to hurt others doesn't improve your ability to protect yourself.
Not all of these thoughts are new; some have just been rolling around in my head.
Tomorrow will be much better.