There's a direct negative correlation between the availability of someone and their attractiveness. In other words, the more attracted you are to someone, the less of a chance you have with them. ("less of a chance"? Is that grammatically correct? It doesn't sound right...)
Know what's really bad about this rule? The reason you can't be with them could be anything. In other words, they could like you back, but other factors get in the way. Like them being in the closet, or being married, or both.
But your chances with someone are so hard to calculate. There's no real objective way to determine if someone likes you back. But even then, sometimes you just know when someone likes you. Thats when things get bad.
There are few things that suck harder than liking someone who likes you, and not being able to do anything.
And just one journal ago, I was talking about people who complain about problems that aren't really problems. My name is spelled H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-T-E.
My life, the last few weeks, a summary, ten points, go:
1) Being in the closet until I was 17 made me proficient at lying/keeping secrets.
2) Started the Percy Jackson Series. Meant for twelve year olds, but I'm a mythology nerd and I'm in love with Rick Riordan.
3) Dyed my hair. Twice. It's kind of tragic.
4) Started seeing people from High School at the gym. Ew.
5) The river is flooding. Hicks are worried about their crops.
6) Finally went kayaking again. It's good to feel like I'm good at something again.
7) One of my sisters is on her first mission/orders thingy from the navy. She's on a boat. C'est bad ass.
8) I officially do not have the patience for video games anymore. It's a good thing, but I'm also kind of sad.
9) My dogs are acting creepy and weird.
10) My life is so interesting that I write in my journal about Percy Jackson and my dogs. Awesome.
Writing journals makes me stay up late. Goodnight world/oasis.