I feel like posting a lighthearted, depression-free journal today. I'm actually pretty happy right now, for certain reasons. I haven't had a day like this in a long time. I don't know why, but I feel like sharing some stuff about myself with you. So you can get to know me better, here is a list of random things about me:
- I'm not a huge fan of TV. The only thing I like to watch is cartoons. Chowder, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Invader Zim, and Family Guy are among my favorite cartoons. The first three are relatively new shows on Cartoon Network. Check them out if you like cartoons.
- When I was born, the doctor told my mother that I would be mentally retarded. I can be a little stupid sometimes, but I'm pretty sure the doctor was wrong.
- I love rock and metal. No, I'm not goth, and I don't understand why people assume that I am just because I like my music a bit heavy. But it should be noted that I care about the lyrics and melody; I don't want to listen to mindless screaming and wailing guitars and pounding drums with no rhythm or melody. Favorite bands include: Smashing Pumpkins, Alice in Chains, Pearl Jam, Stone Temple Pilots, Otep, Rob Zombie, Mudvayne, and *gasp!* Marilyn Manson. He's the best person in the world. So intelligent and thought-provoking.
- I LOVE cats. I don't understand why people hate them. They're wonderful pets if you raise them right. I have 3 of them, and they're my best friends. Daisy, Buddy, and Puffy. I love dogs too, but only the bigger breeds. The little yappy ones annoy me. Huskies and German Shepherds are my two favorite dog breeds.
- I have an obssession with horror movies. I like a good scare, but I'm very picky about what I like and don't like. Ginger Snaps, Silent Hill, The Sixth Sense, and The Hills Have Eyes are my favorites.
- I'm a bookworm. I read books of all genres. The Book Thief, 13 Reasons Why, Let Me In, I Am Ozzy (Ozzy Osbourne's autobiography), Push, and The Long Hard Road Out of Hell (Marilyn Manson's autobiography) are books that I treasure the most.
- Mashed potatoes are my favorite food. In close second is spaghetti tacos. I saw spaghetti tacos on iCarly once, and I decided to try it. They're wonderful. You should definitely give them a try. iCarly may be a sucky show, but Spencer was on to something when he invented spaghetti tacos.