I wanted to write about stuff here but I don't know what. Ahaha.
SOHIEVERYONE. Looks like it's random bits about my life time! Aren't you lucky?
- On the walk home from my school, there is a house with the 10 commandments printed on a sign over the door. Every time I walk past it I feel like I'm being judged.
- When I was little I would see this hair dresser every so often. She was very religious, and she spoke openly about it, but she wasn't rude. When I started to transition, I didn't see her for a while, because I was doing my own hair and because we were worried she wouldn't understand my situation. One time my sister was visiting and wanted to get her hair done, so I went with her to the salon. They clearly recognized me, but when my dad referred to me by male pronouns and my chosen name, they didn't even question it, and they treated me like they would have any other boy.
- Back when I first started considering getting dreadlocks, my friends all discouraged it. They went on about how gross dreads were and how terrible I'd look in them... Now that I have dreads they (and everyone but my grandparents pretty much) adore them. Go figure.
- I pick things up really quickly... Like, to the point where I get excited when I'm actually bad at stuff. I guess this is kind of obnoxious, but I honestly feel bad for being... Good at learning? Everyone else seems to have a difficult time with a lot of stuff, but I often make up having a difficult time, or intentionally slack so that it becomes difficult, just so I can relate.
- I have decided that I don't want him (that boy that I've been going on about in the way that I do) to be my boyfriend. I want him to be my cuddle buddy. I want our relationship stay like it is now but with cuddling sometimes. That's it. No romantic gestures or sexual advances. Just cuddling sometimes. Cuddling can be platonic, but I feel like that'd be awkward because I have (had?) romantic feelings for him and blahblahblah.
- I do want a it-doesn't-matter-what-gender-if-any-friend however... But I don't know anyone. I can count the people I would date if they asked me out on one hand, and that list is significantly longer than the list of people I would ask out right now is... So it looks like that probably won't happen until college. Which I mean... I could use the distraction now, and I could probably do without it by then. But pfft. Fine. Whatever. :P
- I definitely definitely need to do more of that photography thing I'm supposed to be doing. I've been putting it off because taking pictures of shiny, translucent things is a pain in the ass... But I need to get it done and stuff. Ahaha. I mean, I'm gonna be getting paid for it, I just need to keep reminding myself of that. :P
- Sometimes, when I get bored, I fill out one of those stupid survey-about-yourself things... (You know, the ones that float around Facebook?) But I never post them. (I used to. But I don't anymore.) Haha. That wasn't quite a secret, but this is the first time I've ever told anyone about that.
- I often (as in, extremely often) write out journals but don't post them. Sometimes because I feel like I annoy you guys, and sometimes because they're too emotional, or too long-winded. The process of writing still helps though, even if I don't publish it.
Okay. Done now. This isn't really any different from my normal journals but it's formatted differently. Whatever. Felt like switching it up I guess.
Anyway, I'm done now. Later people.