Ok, this is going to be short. It's midnight where, and I'm typing from my bathroom in the hotel because mi madre is asleep. Let's make a list.
1) I have this love/hate thing with the southern United states (I'm in Georgia). My feelings toward it are the same as toward an attractive yet dumb crush; it seems so perfect from the outside looking in, but my personality just doesn't fit. It's quite odd.
2) Jonsi. There is a musician called Jonsi, and I swear to God, I am in love with him. He did the song "Sticks and Stones" for the How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack. If you do not listen to this song, you will never know love.
3) I have conservative, southern Great Aunts and Uncles; my dad's family is from Tennessee and Kentucky. Yesterday night, one of my uncles said that Don't Ask, Don't Tell was a ridiculous law, and that homosexuals have always been in the military. I'm not supposed to have favorites, but I totally do.
4) Why does it always seem like any older cousins you have will always be more attractive/successful/intelligent than you?
5) I get to see my sister come Tuesday. She's been at NROTC "summer camp", and I've kind of missed her. I just wish I could see both sisters together more than three times a year.
6) This next week is a Family reunion for my mom's side of the family, and it's going to be interesting. So much to say about this side of the family, but it's one in the morning, and we arrive at my grandparents house tomorrow.