Hello all you lovely friends, it's been ages since the last time I wrote here, and I sincerely miss all you guys! The past few months has been ridiculous for me. So today, I decided to take a day off and revisit this amazing place.
So what journey has life taken me on in these past few months?
1) I finished highschool, well, almost. On top of that, I decided the university, or college as you guys call it, that I'm going into. Even though I haven't completely figured out what I'm going to do with my life, at least now I'm sure what I'll be studying for the next 4 years - business. Still deciding whether I should live on campus or not, if you guys have any input on this, it will be greatly appreciated!
2) I had my first formal interview. And was rejected because I didn't have enough experience working in an office setting. I was slightly disappointed but hey, there's no failure in life, only success in progress/disguise! In the email, the interviewer wrote "Thank you for sharing your life observations with me they were very enlightening and really, I am amazed at your philosophy on life, attitude and general outlook for someone so young!" That makes it all worth it =)
3) The number of gay people in my friend circle exploded ever since I got involved in the LGBT community. Btw, for those Canadian folks here, there are two awesome LGBT camps in the summer, traveling bursury available, PM me if you are interested in going.
4) I began practising meditation to deal with all the stresses pressuring me. Inner peace is all I desired. For Jesus sake, I just want to be happy.
5) I started hooking up with this girl in my school's GSA. She's currently in an open relationship with her girlfriend because she has trouble commiting. I don't know if being both physically and emotionally involved with her is a good idea cuz I want to be with one person, and one person only. I'm easily hurt so I don't want to open up to the possibility. But at the same time, I really want to have someone that I can be with. Fuck, why can't I find someone who wants a commited relationship with me and not just sex. :(
6) I'm working on being a good decent human being. Trying hard to harness the idea that "Life is not about me, it's about making the wolrd a better place."
I feel there's more but I no longer felt the need to list them. I will drop by more often now that school's almost over and see how you guys are doing!
Wish everyone a super fantanstic day/night! Cheers!
PS: you guys are welcomed to add me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=520135649