- Don't want to get with said boy anymore. Just annoying. I'll keep telling myself that.
- I got A+ for my philosophy assignment. I got 95 the class average was 69. That's my fourth A+ out of my five assignments/tests so far.
- I'm accepted as a preliminary adjudicator for Australs 2010 (second biggest international debating competition). I hope I get accredited.
- I had my interview (and got into) SavY today. I'll get paid $40 an hour going into low decile schools teaching teenagers good financial habits. The thing is I have TERRIBLE spending habits myself... I'm so good at bullshitting.
- Joined a community choir tonight. They're all so good. A lot of them are voice majors. I feel so inadequate. We're going to perform in Australia in November.
Other things I'm 'happy' with this year (and last year)...
- Finals for first year management consulting competition
- Five national subject scholarships
- Best overall team at Auckland Rotary Model United Nations
Things I need to do...
- Step up my debating achievement
- Step up Model UN involvement
- Go gym tomorrow... it was flooded today
- Yes... that bartending course... maybe in the holidays. My new obsession now is hairdressing though. Yes shut up I know it's very gay lol.
Things that will make my day...
- Getting accepted as part of the New Zealand Youth Delegation to the United Nations COP-16 2010 in Mexico. There's only 10 spots and I'm competing with people up to 26-years-old so highly unlikely...
- Getting the first year's premium law scholarship from the top New Zealand law firm at the end of the year
- If said boy likes me
- Getting a haircut tomorrow... and maybe dark red highlights (but my friend insists I get the Adam Lambert haircut, she's obsessed with him and wants me to be him... thing is I'm not him)
- Going Karaoke tomorrow
- Watching Avenue Q on Sunday
I thought university was going to suck because I won't be able to shine... but I'm not actually doing too bad for a first year...
Over and out. Night.