Washington is the beastliest state in the US. I have visited or lived in Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, California, Oregon, Idaho, Washington, Alaska, Montana, Wyoming, North Dakota, South Dakota, Hawaii, and Florida.
Which, if I'm not wrong on, is 15 states. Over Spring Break, I'm going on a trip to the East Coast, which I've never been to (You may have noticed these are mostly Western states).
But I don't imagie it's better that Washington.
Why is Washington so great?
1. I right now live about a mile away from the largest building in the world, the Boeing 787 factory.
2. I also live about 5 minutes away from the beach.
3. I also live less that 5 minutes from the nation's most expensive high school, which shall remain unnamed.
4. We get just the right amount of rain. We're not drowning, but the forests get along fine.
5. I live less than an hour from the Cascade Mountains, prime hiking territory. And we do a lot of hikes.
6. Whenever I start on the hill towards my house, there is a DAZZLING view, where you can see the Puget Sound, and on the other side, the Olympic penninsula and the Olympic Mountains rising up to the sky.
7. I live close to KCAC, or King County Aquatic Center, which is the holding place of Sectionals, which people from 6 states come to.
8. There are lots of forests here. I love trees. Treehugger.
9. Ferrets lives here too.
So what's so good about your state? Or country.