I'm fine if you're religious. I'm fine if you say those views openly in front of me. I'm confident if I was in a Christian family, I'd probably be Christian. However, I'm not okay when you're stupid.
You have said yourself that your priest says from the pulpit homophobic things, that gayness is a choice, and all that jazz.
And he has a right to it. And he should.
But, I really wish that before you just accept it as gospel, maybe think "Why?".
Why are gays so horrible?
Why would they make this choice?
Just THINK, just for a second. There a few things wrong here.
1. Why would I make any choice like this, if there are people like you ready to not accept me JUST from the moment it gets mentioned I'm gay?
2. One thing I cannot STAND is YOU telling ME that the way I live is a choice. Your priest says so, but how would he know? He has to have been gay at some point. Made that choice of his own.
3. I think gays have a LOT more reason to hate straight people than vice-versa.
4. You say it's unnatural, but isn't that just a matter of perspective? There are tribes that happily practice cannibalism, and they believe it as natural as the birds and the bees.
5. What has changed about me from the moment you learned I was gay? Nothing. Just your perception.
Finally, 6. why does IT FREAKIN MATTER TO YOU WHAT WE GAY PEOPLE DO ON OUR OWN TIME IN OUR OWN PROPERTIES? WHY DO YOU CARE AT ALL?
So, please, try to THINK before just accepting things right out of other people's mouths.