So my last couple of days have been eventful. I broke up with Sophmore for more than one reason. I actually made a list haha.
1. She smoked.
2. She was immature.
3. She wanted to be straight with all her heart.
4. She was a whore.
5. She was moody and bipolar-like.
6. She had health anxiety and panic attacks on the daily.
7. She DID NOT think gays should be allowed to marry... makes sense right?
8. She treated me like absolute shit and made me talk about my problems that I don't talk to anyone about (which always ended up with me crying and her trying to talk me through it. I think she did this to make herself feel better, kind of like she was helping someone in a cruel way).
9. All of my friends disliked her and so did my basketball team.
There is more but I don't feel the rest is important.
Except the fact that she told one of my friends that she may or may not have Herpes from an ex-boyfriend.
The bitch didn't even tell me. So of course I left her plenty of nice voicemails and text messages.
Turns out she doesn't have Herpes (thank god) and we got in a huge fight.
She was just a rebound anyways ha I didn't give a shit about her.
This post probably makes me sound like a dick, I'm really not one though.
You'd have to meet this girl to understand why I acted like this.
On a different note, we won our game tonight 70-33 then went to Sonic. Which is a big thing for us considering half of us have never seen a Sonic in our lives haha.
I have this great feeling that I AM going to school in California. I need to take the SAT's ASAP though =/
Ugh. I could really go for some weed right about now haha. After basketball season four or five of my teammates and myself are going to get BLAZED we've got it all planned out. Then I'm totally going to be all about work, working out, and school. Sounds like fun, I know.