I think instead of trolling facebook as a form of effective procrastination, it's probably a bit more meaningful to write a journal entry.
So, first big thing in my life recently... tidied my room! That took at least two good days. And it's still not fully tidied... I've ordered some pretty boxes to organise my subjects instead of having them splayed all over the ground. But overall, it's such a vast improvement. People say their rooms are messy... but really... nothing quite beats mine. I threw out at least 5 big plastic bags of trash. I found stuff from intermediate... that's over five years ago? Anyways not only is it tidied now, it's also revamped. It's not only clean, it's actually pretty amazing now. I got two A1 sized boards and stuck all the cards I collected over the years on, and the other one had photos and party invites which I kept as well stuck on it. The boards weren't big enough hehe. Another wall is filled with achievements and certificates, another one with my artwork (mind you, they were junior school artworks). Another one had my portraits and class photos from the past five years. If you ask me, not only is my room tidy... my room actually feels like my room now. Might put some pics on... Oh, and I also quite like my collection of books. They're in a nice row now. So are the 150+ issues of Time.... kind of.
Interesting things I found:
- School portraits from the past five years
- Three bibles
- Christian education notebook with prayers written to God
- School diaries... pretty much a time machine. My obsessiveness in keeping certain events means I can actually track my thoughts at the time while going through the diary lol. Numerous pages also exist where I have scribbled my different ex's name in them in class... Interesting.
- Unopened chocolate from two years ago given to me from one of my ex's on our first date... Maybe I used to be a hopeless romantic before I turned into a jerk.
- Pictures of my dog... she's gone now. I miss her.
- Essays and logs written in the past... which showed my views and my diction and syntax back then lol. Some were pretty terrible.
There's more... can't remember everything. I threw most of them away anyway.
There are other things to update about... but I guess one thing at a time? So I suppose that's a enough. Oh, I'm sitting SATs on Saturday (I live in New Zealand, I'm sitting SATs because I might be going to America - bleh, I never actually mentioned that). And first driving lesson on... Saturday as well. Seeing some guy who likes me on Sunday... probably will end up not going because of study. I'll tell myself that. He's pretty into me... he said he was going to get me flowers... and write my name on all of them. Isn't that some sappy romantic shit? How adorable. Something I just don't need right now. Anyways, thats' that - there's actually more to update about.. but hey I'm off to bed.
Hope everyone is doing just fine.