How have I reached this conclusion? Well, there are many reasons... In no particular order:
1. Today, my mother, a forty-year-old woman, became a screeching Twilight fangirl. Yes, really. :| Well, I kind of saw it coming; I mean, she DOES act like she's twelve. Apparently, she's doing it solely because my aunt did it.
2. I felt bad today, so I went outside, which is what I always do when I feel bad. Today, I was promptly attacked by an angry wasp. :( I didn't even do anything to it... So now I feel shitty because I didn't get my outside fix AND my side hurts from where it got me.
3. I don't know if I'm having a test on my stupid summer reading books tomorrow or not. The teacher was unclear about it. D: I just spent the last hour cramming from SparkNotes because there's usually a test on the first Monday, but part of me thinks our test is going to be later because she said we'd go over each book individually and then have one big test.
4. I really, really don't want to go to school tomorrow, even though there are some fun things there like art class and the biology teacher. For some reason, I'm SCARED to go. I can't concentrate on anything lately, and I don't want to fuck everything up on the second day.
5. I can never sleep at night anymore, and it's always so frustrating. >:( It's especially horrible now that I have to get up at 6:15 because I know that if I'm too tired to function, I will fail, which brings me back to point #4. I know that I probably won't sleep tonight either, and I'm dead tired.
6. My friend starts to school tomorrow. You know, the one I like. All I can think about is her going there and hating it and those gorgeous blue eyes welling up with tears, and it's going to haunt me all fucking day tomorrow. I saw an advertisement--two, actually--for that school today, and my face went like >:( and then I remembered this one time last year when there was a test thingy there that I don't really know how to explain, and it was for a bunch of different schools, and me and my friend had to go, and that place seriously freaked me out for some reason! I don't even know why! AND THEN I GOT LOST BECAUSE SHE HAD TO GO TO THE BATHROOM. D: And there were soooo many people, and I only knew her and the other handful of kids from my school, but most of them were mean and just as lost as I was. I had this strange nightmare themed around the place. LOL. Everything was this godawful shade of blue and their bleachers in the gym were so 1950s and horribly uncomfortable I WANTED TO DIE.
7. Part of that was a huge run-on sentence. :( I'm ashamed.
8. I STILL DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD BE FREAKING OUT ABOUT MY POSSIBLE ENGLISH TEST! ;___;
9. I should've been asleep fifteen minutes ago. Fuck.