ok, so I could only come up with 50 random facts because I'm bored and enspired
1. I love roses and I know they're cliched.
2. I don't own a single object containing the colour pink.
3. It pisses me off more than it should when someone sends me a fic to beta and they haven't run spellcheck on it.
4. I *love* dark chocolate.
5. I have never been happy with the way I look. Ever.
6. I'm falling in love with two different people for very different reasons.
7. I love the idea of being out dancing, but once I'm there I hate it.
8. I really enjoy random pletonic physical contact from my friends.
9. No matter how much I deny it, I actually do think some of my writing is quite good.
10. I don't know how to take a complament.
11. I'm a horrible speller.
12. I'd smoke clove cigarrettes if I wasn't so scared of cancer.
13. Drugs scare the hell out of me.
14. I have a wicked high resistance to alcohol.
15. I cry if something is written really well.
16. I stop reading anything if a character gets pregnant.
17. I love Halloween.
18. I like the idea of polyamory.
19. I have the horrible fear that I'm a bad person always in the back of my head.
20. I don't want kids.
21. I want a lot of cats.
22. I don't expect to do anything of consequence, ever.
23. I value anything that occurs as a result of spontaneity.
24. I always feel like people are staring at me.
25. 90% of the time, people *are* staring at me.
26. It actually really pisses me off when all anyone talks to me about is my guidedog. For once, I'd like someone to say something randomly about me.
27. I fear that I will never meet any new friends in university because all anyone ever sees is my dog.
28. Though I'm the most capable, confident and normal of any of the other blind people I know, I have a fuckload of insecurities that stem from it.
29. I love camping, but never get the chance.
30. I'm sad I wasn't born in the late seventies/early eighties so that I could have been around for the initial Goth movement.
31. I don't actually love movies as much as everyone thinks I do.
32. I've gotten so used to being around people who talk constantly that I'm uncertain what to say in a conversation where I'm expected to contribute.
33. I love to bake.
34. I love fall more than any other season.
35. I value family tradition more than anyone else in my family.
36. I love being around people.
37. I never buy popcorn when I go to the theater.
38. I look four years older than I am, and as a result have never been carded.
39. I used to love Star Trek.
40. I feel that by making a bunch of casual friends I'm losing my few close ones.
41. I like talking to adults more than I like talking to people my own age, a lot of the time.
42. Completely unrelated people at completely different times have refered to my best friend and I as an old married couple.
43. My best friend and I are ridiculously domestic for two people who aren't romantically involved.
44. I love clothes and makeup.
45. I hate apples, but occasionally get a craving for one.
46. I have no idea what I want to do in life.
47. I have the best relationship with my parents *evar*, but am the most eager of my friends to leave home.
48. I wish I didn't stand out.
49. It makes me crazy happy when people in my school don't know my name.
50. I have a friend who I don't know all that well. He and I have a strange habbit of saying the exact same thing at the exact same time. ...often.