Because I feel like being a pessimist. I can't be entirely optimistic all of the time right? So I'm going to make a list of pet peeves and stuff. Because I'm bored...
- When people say that Photography is not an art. When I hear people say this you can probably see smoke come out of my ears.
- When people don't appreciate art at all... And they say a bunch of stupid stuff about it instead of just shutting up and finding something else to do.
- Stupid people who instead of keeping their mouth shut, they look for things to go around hating or dissing.
- People not getting it the first time. (Not SUPER annoying, just a little. Except for when I come out to people, then it's REALLY annoying. Me: "I'm gay." Them: "You're gay!? Really?" Me: "How many times are you going to make me tell you?")
- When my computer doesn't work the way it should. (Which happens an awful lot.)
- Going downstairs/upstairs to get something and forgetting what I needed by the time I get there.
- When I buy something and bring it home to find out that it's broken and I have to bring it back and get a replacement and get to the store only to find out that I left the receipt at home. XD
- When a bookstore never has the book I'm looking for and when they finally do have it I left my wallet at home.
- GOING TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE FOR A CHECK-UP.
- All of my useless fears.
- When people aren't being honest with me and I know it.
You know, I feel better now. :3 so look at this picture I drew:
It's called "Human Emotion". Probably because I was listening to Bjork when I was drawing it. (Human Behavior, I love that song.) It was fun to draw. *nod*